DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS ALL SALES ARE FINAL. DEFECTIVE ITEMS ONLY WILL BE REPLACED WITHIN 60 DAYS FROM PURCHASE INVOICE DATE. DEFECTIVE ITEM MUST BE IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND COPY OF INVOICE MUST BE RECEIVED AT SYLMAR, CA ADDRESS NO LATER THAN 60 DAYS FROM PURCHASING INVOICE DATE.
9731 TOPANGA CANYON PLACE
CHATSWORTH, CA 91311
- LOVEWINX does not guarantee the delivery date of any shipment.
- The LOVEWINX Corporate Office ships packages via United Parcel Service (UPS).
- UPS does not deliver to a P.O. Box, only to physical addresses, including carrier hubs.
- LOVEWINX allows Consultants to pick up their orders from the Corporate Office in Sylmar, California.
- The purchasing Consultant or a person authorized by the Consultant may only pick up Consultant orders. The Consultant must verify this authorization with the Receptionist at the Corporate Office prior to pick up.
- Orders must be picked up within two business days of order submission.
- Orders not retrieved within two business days will be restocked, and the products will need to be reordered.
- All restocked orders will be cancelled and a 20% Restocking Fee will be applied to the Consultant’s account or deducted from her Credits on File account. This decision is made at the company’s discretion.
- Local pick up times are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:30pm, PST.
Federal regulations require aerosol items and certain liquids (i.e., products containing alcohol) to be shipped via ground shipping only.
If a shipment is refused or returned to LOVEWINX for any reason:
- Shipping and Handling charges and a 20% Restocking Fee will be applied to the Consultant’s account or deducted from her Credits on File account. This decision is made at the company’s (LOVEWINX Inc.) discretion.
- A check or credit will not be issued.
- If an order is returned, the order will be cancelled. The products will need to be reordered. Once the order is cancelled, it will affect the Consultant’s monthly Retail Sales.
LOVEWINX makes every effort to pack orders in such a way to prevent product damage during shipment.
- Shipments become the responsibility of the carrier upon pickup from the LOVEWINX Corporate Office.
- If a Consultant receives a damaged package, she must contact LOVEWINX Corporate Office within one business day of receipt.
- Consultants should keep all products and packaging until an acceptable resolution has been achieved.
- LOVEWINX will file a claim with the carrier and work with the Consultant to arrive at a resolution.
- Shipments become the responsibility of the carrier upon pickup from LOVEWINX Corporate Office.
- If a package is stolen or missing, the consultant must contact LOVEWINX Corporate Office to file a claim with the carrier.
- The claim may take up to 12 business days to process and resolve. However, if the carrier has documentation of delivery, they will not honor the claim.
- If a Consultant receives her order and an item is missing, she must contact her Customer Relations Specialist within three business days of receipt.
- Once an item is reported missing, LOVEWINX will investigate the claim and work with the Consultant to resolve the missing product issue.